American Standard 4327A.104.020
American Standard Portsmouth Toilet Tank Only with Champion Pro Flushing System and EverClean Surface
- Fully covered under a 10 year warranty - 10 times the industry standard of one year
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than half the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate “tank wobbles”
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each tank
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
Champion 4 Flushing:
- Accelerator 4" flush valve - The flush starts with a piston action flush valve that lifts straight up, allowing water to pour into 4" valve opening from all directions. 1.28 gallons of water enters the bowl in less than a second - three times faster than standard 2" flush valves, and twice as fast as even performance 3" flush valves. The flush is quiet, too.
- 360 degree cleaning - Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet - A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-3/8" fully glazed trapway - Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The industry-leading 2-3/8” diameter chute also allows for solids with a nearly 70% greater mass exit without clogging.
Other Technologies / Benefits:
- EverClean Surface - Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
- Overall Height: 13-5/8" (bottom of the tank to the highest point)
- Overall Depth: 8-7/8" (back of the tank to the front)
- Overall Width: 16-5/8" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Flush Valve Size: 4" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons per flush)
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left