American Standard 4003.016.020
American Standard Colony Toilet Tank Only
- Toilet Tank only
- Fully covered under a 2 year warranty - 2 times the industry standard
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each tank
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Flush Valve Size: 2" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Flow Rate: 1.6 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
Tank Technologies / Benefits:
- 2” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a standard 2” valve opening. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, American Standard flushing systems are highly regarded for their durability.