American Standard 2461.002.222
Cambridge 60 Inch by 32 Inch Integral Apron Bathtub
Cambridge Integral Apron Bathtub
A durable, lightweight and less costly alternative to cast iron, the Cambridge Apron-Front Americast Soaking Bathtub from American Standard invites relaxation. The exclusive Americast technology incorporates a glossy enamel top layer that’s easy to clean, a steel center for strength, and a thick, insulating layer to keep water warmer for a longer, more enjoyable bath. Crafted for bathing comfort and safety, this traditional tub has a beveled headrest, contoured lumbar support and a slip-resistant floor surface.
- Durable Americast is lighter than cast iron, easier to handle
- Soothing 14 in. depth for soaking comfort
- Excellent heat retention qualities keeps bath water warmer longer
- StanSure slip-resistant textured tub floor surface is easy to clean
- Durable, non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is scratch resistant, easy to clean and retains luster
- Formed steel center layer is strong and stable
- Americast backing insulates the tub for a quieter showering experience
- Integral apron front and integral tile flange
- Padded carrying bars and leveling grid for easy installation
- 14 in. soaking depth (2 in. more with deep soak drain)
- Recommended universal brass drain or Deep Soak drain sold separately
NEW and IMPROVED StanSure™ slip-resistant textured surface that is:
- Easier to clean and stays cleaner longer
- A brighter, white textured surface that is more visually appealing
- Covering 56% more of the tub floor to help increase bathroom safety
Length - 60"
Width - 32"
Depth - 17-3/8"