American Standard 2460.002.222
Cambridge 5 ft. x 32 in. Left Drain Soaking Bathtub in Linen
A durable, lightweight and less costly alternative to cast iron, the Cambridge Apron-Front Americast Soaking Bathtub from American Standard invites relaxation. The exclusive Americast technology incorporates a glossy enamel top layer that’s easy to clean, a steel center for strength, and a thick, insulating layer to keep water warmer for a longer, more enjoyable bath. Crafted for bathing comfort and safety, this traditional tub has a beveled headrest, contoured lumbar support and a slip-resistant floor surface.
- StanSure slip-resistant textured floor surface is easy to clean
- Durable, non-porous, glossy porcelain enamel finish is scratch resistant, easy to clean and retains luster
- Formed steel center layer is strong and stable
- Americast backing insulates the tub for a quieter showering experience
- Americast backing insulates for heat retention to help keep bath water warmer longer
- Integral apron front and integral tile flange
- Padded carrying bars and leveling grid for easy installation
- 14 in. soaking depth (2 in. more with deep soak drain)
- Recommended universal brass drain (158470) or Deep Soak drain (1599500), sold separately
- Not sure which type of bathtub you need? These tips will get you started.