Grohe 23.314EN0 - Grandera Vessel Faucet BN
GROH-23.314EN0 - Grandera Vessel Fct BN
Grohe Grandera Bathroom Faucet Single Handle Single Hole Vessel with SilkMove Cartridge - Less Drain Assembly
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen. Grohe finishes are life tested to withstand 60,000 "wipes" with an abrasive cloth.
- Grohe WaterCare: With the constant challenge of providing faucets that perform to the highest standards while leaving the smallest environmental foot-print possible, Grohe has created a series of "WaterCare" faucets. These faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard 2.2 GPM models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance. You can help reduce your water bill and feel good about your role in conservation with these environmentally responsible faucets from Grohe.
- Overall Height: 14-3/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/5" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-1/5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/3"
- 1 handle included with faucet